Wave 1: 10:00hrs
Wave 2: 10:30hrs
Little Devils Fun Run (On the Day Entry Only) – 09:30hrs (See below for more information)
Wilder, wetter and wonderful… Hillier, hellier and harder than anything you have done before. We aim to (almost) break your spirit but keep a smile on your face. The detail is in the devil.
Little Devils Fun Run
Open to all ages, there will be a short Fun Run on the morning of the event commencing at approximately 0930am. Entries on the day will be accepted at a cost of £7.00. No timing chip will be issued for this but please ensure your allocated race number is worn. Fun Run numbers will not be mailed out but made available for collection from Race Registration on the morning of the run. The Fun Run will be approximately 1.5miles in length.
We’re Here to Help
For more information or assistance, please contact: email@example.com or call 03332 400616.
Finally, for the sake of your entry fee….and for the sake of what you are looking forward to, we strongly recommend that you DO NOT TAKE PART if you have got or have had any respiratory illness or any other recent medical condition (particularly those that may have caused dehydration). That’s a serious message and here’s another…….
Hell Up North Check List – Dont’ Forget:
- This is the UK’s toughest Half Marathon. The devil takes no prisoners!
- Remember – your number has your timing chip attached already. Do not lose it!
- A full change of warm and dry clothing.
- Money for tea / coffee / food / kit.
- To eat a healthy meal and to avoid alcohol the night before the event.
- To eat something light and drink plenty of water prior to the event.
- Some toilet paper.
- And finally, your sense of humour!
Please click on the relevant buttons below for everything else you need to know about Hell Up North.